COMPLETE LAYOUT OF THE PRAYER OVEN
The PRAYER OVEN 3 Departments:
Department 1: Six Dimensions
Department 2: Six Chambers
Department 3: Chambers of God
All three departments work hand in hand, and it will take us on a journey to make our own prayer life more effective, fervent and Scripture bounded. It focus on the growing of our relationship with Jesus Christ and from there to be a Prayer Evangelist to influence the whole environment around us.
Short Summary of the Prayer Oven Concept:
Please study through the whole concept and use the specific topic when it is needed. Please note that this information will constantly be renewed and updated.
1. Oven – Heart: Pure, clean, holy and burning heart.
2. Altar – Prayer: Restore the Prayer Altar of God
Prayer of Communication
3. Circle of Prayer – Inner room: Relationship with Jesus
Prayer of Worship
Prayer of Praise
4. Prayer of the Cross: Knowing Jesus
Prayer Child of God
Prayer of Faith and Thanksgiving
Prayer of Identification
Prayer of Intercession
5. Victory over the Enemy: Victorious over the flesh
Prayer of Authority
Prayer of Breakthrough
6. Hand of prayer: Continuous prayer – Pray without ceasing
Decorating your life rooms (chambers) with prayer and the word of God.
CHAMBERS OF GOD:
1. The sanctuary – The throne room
3. Holy Spirit
Here follow the flow charts of all 3 Departments:
Flow chart of the Six Dimensions